<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Robber RabbitRobber RabbitRobber Rabbit

Robber Rabbit : The Scaryduck Brain Dump



Thursday, April 29, 2004


Hobbies of the rich and famous

No.6: Taking a clandestine dump in shoe shops : Time-traveller Tom Baker answers your questions.

Greetings, humans! It is I, The Doctor, otherwise known by my earthly moniker Tom Baker. Many people ask me what I'm up to these days now that my career gallavanting around the cosmos is over. The answer to this, my friend, is simple - myself and my electronic companion K-9 like nothing more than browsing through High Street shoe shops and nipping off a length into a Hugh Puppy before anyone notices. Hours of harmless fun, unless you happen to try on said shoe, and then your day is more or less spoiled, wouldn't you say?

Q: Why, in the name of God and all that is holy, why?
A: Tis a question a mere mummer such as I often ask myself, but let us make it perfectly clear when I tell you that a well-timed dump in a pair of fluffy carpet slippers is the ideal deterrent to a cyberman invasion. Not a single cyberman has ever tried to invade this planet via a dhoe shop where I've taken a shit. QED.

Q: Any tips for a beginner such as myself?
A: Why of course ! Tis a fine and noble hobby, and I welcome you with open arms. One hint for you - just make sure you take your own paper. There's nothing more embarrassing than making your escape with a trail of clag and winnetts leading straight to the front door of your TARDIS. Wipe well, my friend, and the universe is your oyster.

Q: I habitually do a number one ans well as a number two. Help!
A: Good God, keep your sonic screwdriver under ontrol, you deviant. Never underestimate, however, the uses of a fine pair of wellie boots.

Q: Ever been caught?
A: Oh yes, that's half the fun of it - you'd never have thought that my arch-enemies the Daleks owned Clarks, but it's obvious when you put your mind to it. All those Daleks going around on castors - small wonder that Davros is going to have crates of spare shoes kicking about. Far too tempting for a renegade Timelord such as I.

Q: Any "jobs" you're particularly proud of?
A: Ha ha!!! I see the joke you made there. But yes - a mammoth strain from the top floor of a gentleman's outfitters on the Planet Nimnod IV straight into a pair of hand-made boots just as my arch-nemesis The Master tried them on. Romana pissed herself laughing, coincidentally, just at the moment he looked up. She's got a tremendous aim on her, that girl.

Q: Ever shat in a hat?
A: Fuck off.


posted by Alistair Coleman at 9:03 AM



Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   February 2005   March 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   January 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   January 2008   March 2008   April 2008   November 2008   January 2009   June 2009   November 2010   July 2012  


Blogger Profile
Scaryduck
Pengor

robberrabbit AT fastmail DOT fm


eXTReMe Tracker

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?